Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brief Thought About Dating Blogs

I feel bad for people who write Dating blogs. not blogs where people give advise but where people talk about their own personal experiences. Usually a good dating blog involves lots of horror stories. Stories that might make you feel better about your own bad dates or lack there of. Although I enjoy a good share of them I realize that I feel bad for the bloggers when things start to go well for them. I notice that move of these types of bloggers stop once they have found themselves in a relationship that works for them. I understand why they would stop. I think that the best way to ruin a good relationship publicize every little detail. But when these bloggers decide to stop I always find myself wishing that they would find out something horrifyingly embarrassing about their new mate so that they would return to blogging.

This , I admit , is really bad. But because I always think that way I think that I will try to avoid talking about such things myself. If I did post more personal stuff my blog would be so strange. It would be all about food, knitting and dating. I guess that could work but I don't know if I can do it without seeming really cheesy... let me rephrase that. I don't know if I can do that without becoming more cheesy than I already am. But, saying that makes me wonder if my blog is just really boring. I don't even know if people read this thing. I have a feeling that there are just two people and one of them is me. Oh well. For some reason I feel that I should post about twice a month. So readers or no readers the writing and pictures will be put out there.


Oh! Soon I will write a post about the San Francisco second annual Renegade Craft Fair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do read your blog! I used to be one of those bloggers...who blogged about bad dates...I stopped b/c I haven't been on any dates. Continue writing, I'll continue to read, even in SD.

Find me at www.davornsisavath.com

I haven't written anything b/c I am just too lazy. Is is cheesy for me to insert my blog in your post? Probably, but oh well. LOL!