Saturday, April 19, 2008

If Bridget Jones is Fat Then I am Morbidly Obese

I was on my way to being reading Bridget Jones Diary when I stopped... pretty much on the first page. I realized that I weight more than BJ. Lame. Basically Bridget Jones thick. Not fat. Yea, if the author was black or latino the story would have been a lot different. Sure Bridget would have probably still had the same problem with men, but her mother would have commented on her weight right a way (I can't loose two pounds without my grandfather asking me if I am sick). I still love the books.

Other Updates:
1)I am trying to figure out if there is going to be anyway that I can actually take a vacation (a real one!) this summer.

2)I'm almost done making my first slippers. The problem is that I am using ugly yarn. Picture soon to come.

3)Recently I have learned that I am one of the few girls from my Middle School graduating class who doesn't have a baby. But I can't take care of a baby and don't want one right now so I'm ok. I just think that its weird.

4) Nextflix hates me right now

5) I love Revelry.com . I even found a fellow Wooster Graduate who lives in the Bayarea

6) I am really tired and I am really going to have to make my next blog entry a good one to make up for this lameness.

No comments: