Monday, April 21, 2008

I can knit slippers, now don't you want to have my babies

So I am going to be pretty busy/tired/cranky for the next couple of weeks. That is actually part of the reason why I have done three small entries rather than one large one. I have a hard time focusing on one thing at a time or finding time to write everything down. But this is the last entry... well, likely to be the last entry for the month. Yep! Its about knitting. I figured its alright since my last entry was all about big booty love.

This past weekend I was very productive: I moped all of the floors in my apartment, cleaned my fridge, figured out how to use the timer on my camera, and started a new knitting project. I started making slippers!! Woot woot. The pattern that I have is super easy. It is a really basic slipper that can easily. After I have finished knitting I get to sew on patches for the bottom so that I don't slide around. I need to figure out where I can buy nice suede.

No comments: