Monday, May 12, 2008

Oh yea, I'm going there

Okay now. For all of you out there who read my blog you know me. And I bet that you are pretty surprised that in all of the time that I have had this blog that I have not written about that "area". You know what I mean... and you know that as I typed "area" with one hand that I did motions with the other... YES people THAT AREA. But it is spring, and time for change, and well I am planning a couple of personal days, so I figure that I might as well try something new.

So, in preparation of the summer and the possibility of hanging out in a bathing suite for a number of days (yep yep! I hope to take a real vacation) I have decided that this year I will look into getting a bikini wax. AHHHH!!! I spent a better part of a Sunday afternoon on Yelp to try and figure out which day spas and salons seem to be the best. I am looking at the best and worst reviews. Anything that has lest than 90 reviews I am just skeptical of all together.

Places to avoid:
1)Anywhere where a review says that someone was burned
2)Reviews that state that the facilities are not clean
3)Places where aesthetitician are known for not listening to the costumer.

Things I can't avoid
1)The pain
2)Slight/complete humiliation or embarrassment
3)The possibility to tweezers being used to pluck hairs in very odd locations

Yes, I want to cry just thinking about all of this. But, no pain no... conforming to an ideal of western beauty in an unusual fashion!

No comments: