Friday, May 16, 2008

Yep! I made an appointment

This weekend I have decided to do something not-so relaxing. I have scheduled my bikini wax. The thing about me talking to anyone whose business is dealing with the private parts of others I get all nervous. You know, you want to know specific things but you don't want to be crude. So, the place where I am getting my first below the equator wax job is expensive. BUT based on the reviews this should be good: Clean, professional, soothing, and they have numbing cream! Yea, that is really my main reasoning behind choosing this place. I know that it is going to hurt like a bitch. So any place that sells numbing cream at the counter (hence saving me time looking for some on my own) is worthwhile. Although I have found another location that its about 20 dollars cheaper and has consistently good bikini wax reviews, they are sans cream and a little more small time shop. If I am not completely traumatized by the whole thing I will go there next time... if there is a next time.

Prep tips:
http://bellasugar.com/678438

Lessen the Pain helpers
http://bellasugar.com/1089791

No comments: