Monday, March 9, 2009

Ho hum

Today I don't have much to blog about but I thought that I would give it a try anyway. The weather in the Bay Area has been kind of trippy the past week or so. Its sunny, there aren't any clouds but it is cold. I mean, like upper 50's low 60's. I wouldn't really complain about this if I didn't know that there are some parts of Ohio that are actually warmer than it is here. I was talking to a friend of mine and she said that the high was 78 degrees. Now, the difference in weather prediction in the Bay Area and well anywhere else is that when other people say "The high is ___ degrees" they are refering to the warmest temperature of the day. Whereas in the Bay Area it just means that it's going to be that warm in the middle of the day somewhere... but not very likely in San Francisco. So when my friend said that the high was 78 degrees I nearly fell on my backside. I guess that I shouldn't complain. At lease we don't get snow storms.

No comments: