Saturday, January 31, 2009

Corresponding Picture & Lots of Promises.

So I think that it was a little unfair for me to talk about knitting projects without showing you. I mean, are you really going to go around an search for all of that? No, I know that I wouldn't. So that basically makes my last entry lame.  Here are pictures corresponding knitting projects two of my successful pictures. I am not going to talk about my whimple nor take pictures until I have finished. If I am lucky then it is going to happen sometime in February:

My first completed sock! Woohoo, it even looks like a sock, kind of.  The reason that it looks a jumbled is because there is a cool ass ribbing pattern. Once I finish the other one I will take a decent picture... you know a finished sock with a foot in it.

sock by you.
This is what my hat looked like at the time that I wrote my last post. I finished it later that day. I think that I will eventually just write about my completed projects

2009 winter cap


I have to take a break from knitting for a little while. I am having some back problems so I am not really allowed so do work that requires that I look down too much. Which also means that I really should have my laptop a little higher than I do right now. But when I  get better I have high hopes. Did someone say sweater?

No comments: